AdSport is a Sports Sponsorship Consultancy based out of Phoenix, AZ that creates and manages sponsorships for some of the strongest brands in North America. AdSport is currently seeking a creative and energetic sports marketer to help manage and activate our clients’ sponsorship portfolios.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Client Services Manager will be part of a dedicated agency team responsible for managing our client’s sports sponsorship portfolio. They will responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with assigned clients and their sponsored properties including professional football, professional baseball and collegiate football and basketball teams. The Client Services Manager will have opportunities to grow own portfolio of business they manage.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build relationships with clients and properties through daily communication, both responsive and preemptive in nature
- Interface with other account team members, client(s) and all appropriate agencies and partner properties to coordinate all fulfillment aspects of sponsorship and ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Assist in leading the strategic development and activation of client’s sponsorships
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance
- Assist in negotiation and administration of new and existing sponsorship contracts
- Schedule/Plan hospitality events & manage season/single game ticket inventory
- Build project budgets and post-project recaps
- Work with internal team members on other agency related initiatives and strategic relationships
QUALIFICATIONS – WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum of 2+ years of agency/client service-related experience
- Strong knowledge of the sports industry and sponsorships in particular
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with client management experience preferred
- Multi-task oriented with the ability to work within demanding timeframes and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to problem-solve independently and in groups
- Independent, self-motivated
- Excellent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, Premier preferred
- Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
AdSport is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.